Sunday, February 13, 2011

Testimonials

"One of Ivy's strong suits is her ability to listen to what is being said and understand the real issue that is being communicated. She knows when to push and when to tread lightly which is a very important skill in executive coaching." Peter Davis, Co-founder and CEO, IDEA Health & Fitness Association
 
Ivy is an extremely effective coach and confidant who has been equally valuable with both my personal and company challenges and transitions. Ivy helped me to plan a sabbatical that led to renewed commitment and passion for my work. Her work with us on developing our core values and behaviors helped transform our company culture." Kurt Chilcott, CEO,CDC Small Business Finance

"Ivy's expertise is the catalyst that makes our group perform at a high level. Her focused 1:1 meetings helps me take learning from the group meetings and apply it to pertinent issues for me, my employees, and my business", Martin Goodman, CEO, Kid Pointz, LLC 

"I think about the critical advice I received from my Vistage group members in a past monthly meeting, or the advice from my Vistage group chair at our one-to-one monthly 2-hour meeting, and I conclude that the time and expense is fully justified based on a return on investment analysis". Lyle Dunbar, CEO Ledcore Enterprises

"Vistage helps me feel more accountable, particularly the 1:1 meeting every month where I’m held responsible for what I’ve committed to, looking at my goals, challenging what I do and how I run my company is particularly helpful". Mark Gleiberman, CEO MG Property Group.

Return to website

No comments:

Post a Comment